Friday, October 3, 2008

Homecoming At MHS

Katelyn


Tonight, Donovan and I are heading down to Marbury, AL for the Homecoming Game. Donovan grew up on a farm in Marbury and now his brother, Marlin, and his family live on the farm in the house that he and Donovan grew up in. They added onto the house when they moved back from the mission field in Paraguay. Marlin's kids attend Marbury High School AND....... KATELYN, who is a senior at MHS is going to be in the HOMECOMING COURT. She is so sweet and beautiful, has a funny dry sense of humor and is just a wonderful young lady. We are cheering for her and keeping our fingers crossed that she will be crowned the QUEEN. BUT, even if she isn't, we still think she is a queen and after all, it is an honor just to be selected to be on the court!
I am leaving for Houston early tomorrow morning so I won't have time to post any pictures but I WILL post them when I come back.

1 comment:

Leah said...

you need to learn the powerful tool of "indentation." it will make your blog even more enjoyable than it is now.