For instance, "Where is my ba-at ma-an, where is my ba at man?"
And
"I want to go to the pa-ark
I want to go to the park"
He just busts out and sings at random times...not when we've been singing or talking about the Aggies.
We went to Target on Sunday and it was really cold and windy. He asked me if he could snuggle up to my 'warm cozy body'.....
He also called out to me,"Honey? Honey-Honerson, where are you?"
We played Batman and Robin mostly during this visit. Mostly he was Batman and I was Robin or Joker and Benny got to be the Green Goblin!!!
He is definitely into make believe....While I was there I was Zac Etheridge, The batman charcters, several different NFL players, the Dad, the son, the sister....and while we were at the park we were both monkeys and we said, "Eeh, eee, oooo, oooo."
Notice the buzz cut. I was once again very sad about that because I love Peej's hair but it will grow back out. I am thinking of making them sign a promise to never buzz his hair again!
Benny is at the cutest stage!! He just smiles and can get around so fast! He is almost always happy and smiling but he knows what he wants!.....cords....plastic coat hangers, FOOD!
He loves to play peek a boo and to be tickled! He loves his brother and sometimes gives him the furrowed eyebrow look that says, "What are you doing?"
I love to give him his nighttime bottle. When he is sucking it he rubs his chubby little hand on my skin, closes his eyes, rubs his hair,etc. So sweet!!
1 comment:
I hope Benny and Henry will be good buds!
Post a Comment