Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Austin Visit (minus pictures)

Well, I am so sad and disappointed in myself. I visited Leah, Matt, and Henry this past weekend.
AND on the way back to Birmingham, I was deleting fuzzy pictures from my camera and accidentally deleted the WHOLE folder of pix from my visit.

I didn't realize what happened until I put the memory card into the computer. I was so upset because I had so many adorable pictures of Henry.

Just a few hours after I arrived in Austin, Leah came down with a stomach virus. Henry's bout with the virus arrived a few hours later so we pretty much stayed at home except for a couple of short outings. That was fine with me because I really just wanted Henry, Henry and more Henry.......

Henry is at the most adorable stage you've ever seen. He repeats everything that we say. Whenever we said, "Good job," he would clap his hands. So cute!

He smiles all the time. He is so happy and content just to be with his family.

He also points straight up in the air whenever he points. He crawls so fast and pulls up on everything.

He is so expressive and his face shows his everything his is thinking or feeling. His expressions are so funny and sweet.

When we ask him to hug us he leans his head into us and cuddles.

He LOVES the swing and he just laughs his sweet little laugh the whole time he is swinging.

He loves his toys and plays with them all the time. He just goes from one toy to another playing with them and really enjoying them.

He loves to make his animal sounds. "Moo, Quack, etc....."

I love this baby boy so very much. He is so precious. AND..... he is exactly what the song that I made up for him before he was born says....

Henry Gibson's a gift
Henry Gibson's a joy
Henry Gibson we love you
You're a special baby boy.