 |
| Just got home from the hospital |
 |
| In her brand new car seat |
The bonnet that Laura is wearing was worn by her great grandmother, Peter's mother, Debbie, her Daddy, her aunt and cousins, her great aunt and second cousins and by her brothers.
| |
| One of Laura's first pictures |
 |
| Laying in her bed |
|
|
|
 |
First day of school for brothers
Wow, I can't believe that it has been over 3 weeks since Laura was born. Brooke went to the Dr on Sept 1; he put her in the hospital that day; and Laura was born on her due date, Sept 2, at 10:00 am.
The boys and I were at Target picking out a gift for them to give her when I got a text saying, "Pushing." Two minutes later I called and Peter answered the phone saying, "She's here."
She weighed 6 lbs and 6 oz. so she was a tiny little girl.
The boys and I hurried through the checkout line and drove across the street to the hospital.
We were able to see her right away. She was so tiny and perfect. Peej was excited to see her
and Benny was excited to see the hospital bed and all of the plugs and wires attached!
Pretty soon, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins began arriving to see the newest family member.
Brooke lucked out and got a HUGE suite for her hospital stay complete with another whole room, couch, chair, another flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, etc.
She felt great afterward and Laura was a natural at breast feeding so the
hospital stay was very easy. With the extra room there was plenty of space for visitors
to move around and for the boys to play.
Cousin Henry came along with his parents, Aunt Leah and Uncle Matt, to see his new cousin.
He, Peej, and Benny had so much fun playing.
Benny is on the left and Henry is on the right...playing Peek A Boo
in the curtain that divided the suite.
I brought the bow from Birmingham. Of course, I didn't seem to get a picture of it actually ON the mailbox but this picture is much cuter anyway!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment