Saturday, June 30, 2012

Overdue Austin Trip

Look at those beautiful eyes!

Sammy's eyes are blue also!!

Sam goes from 0 to 100 decibels in about 2 seconds.

Addie and Henry are having fun playing

Two little monkeys jumpin' on the bed...

Love this profile picture. Don't you want to kiss those cheeks?

Dollar Tree glasses and a beautiful baby!

We had fun taking pictures of Henry's precious hands

Already being trained to be helpful. Henry loves doing the laundry
I had scheduled a trip to Austin near the beginning of June but I got a stomach virus the night before I was supposed to go:(  So I rescheduled and went to see the Gibsons last week.

Even though it was 108 degrees and we didn't spend much time outside  we had a wonderful time. Henry and Sam are so sweet. I loved being with them and playing with them. 

An extra treat was that we got to visit with Katie and Addie. Katie's mom, Anne, and I were suite mates in college and they lived near us in 1984-85 when Brooke and Katie were young and Leah and Shelley were born.  It is so special that Leah and Katie are now friends and Henry, Sam and Addie play together. I LOVE things like this!!
 
  Love these boys...and their parents!

No comments: