Sunday, August 9, 2009

Peej is THREE!

Three years old already! It is hard to believe that this precious little boy that I love so much is already 3!
I went to Houston on Monday, August 3rd. Brooke, Peej and Benny met me at the airport after the longest luggage wait I've ever had.
Peej was excited to see me which I LOVED! And sweet Benny was all smiles! He is such a pleasant little baby!
Peej helped me get my luggage upstairs! He LOVES to help. We ate lunch and then Peej and I read books and rested for a little while. Uncle David, Brooke, Benny, Peej and I went out to eat for dinner.


Tuesday we went to a Lunch Theater to see OVER THE HEDGE. It is such a great place. It is set up in rows with tables. We ordered lunch and watched the movie. By the time the movie was over, Peej and I both had ketchup on us and he and Benny had fallen asleep.



Wednesday Donny and Amy arrived in the big H. Oh, and I forgot to mention Amy's dog, Eddie. He was a wonderful obedient dog and a great playmate for Peej. Watch out....with dog's like that Donny will be wanting a canine friend!
We went to the cheap Mexican place near their house called La Ha(cienda) for dinner. Peej and I love it because we get to dance. They have a guy who plays guitar and sings so we rock out!

THURSDAY......The Big P A R T Y at Chuck E Cheese! Woo Hoo! Peej and 10 of his friends had so much fun playing games, eating pizza and singing with Chucky!
What a fun party.


I don't know about Chuck E


One, Two, Three, BLOW
The Birthday Boy Shirt!


Peej's Leg Art


Benny's bald spot



Peej in the movie seat


Mom and Benny at the movies


Happy, Sweet Benny!

On Friday we had to go back to Birmingham, Amy and Eddie left for Austin, and for a few hours it was just Mommy, Peej, and Benny.

On Saturday, they had a ton of family in town for Peej's REAL birthday so the party started again!

1 comment:

Tracy's Porch said...

Loving the leg art. Looks like a fun trip. And that theater looks so much micer than the Alamo that is here. The seats look way better at that one.