Saturday, August 15, 2009

Peejisms



Since Peej is 3 now I know he will begin to pronounce words correctly soon. I will be SO sad when he does. I'll miss.........
1. slocit (chocolate)
2. Peeyamas (pajamas)
3. Sannytonio
4. Thhhhh! (Shhhhh)
5. Thorth (George)
6. Joseth (Joseph)
7. Disney or Sea Weerld
8. Chic Fo Lay
9. Me-ulk Milk

He sings various songs...and he knows several: The Marine Song, Twinkle Twinkle, Take me out to the Ballgame, Here I am to Worship.....(where he says "Here I am to Found 'um instead of Here I am to bow down), Mary Had a Little Lamb, Lady Ga Ga's Poker Face. His little voice is so cute when he sings the songs.

Also, when an adult is having a conversation with him and answers him by saying,"Uh huh." He gets upset and says, " No. Don't say uh huh. Stay and talk with me." I am sure that he has noticed that when we say "Uh,huh" that we aren't really listening as well as we should be.

Other things....

More than once he'll say to me, "There's Uncle David's Mom." with a big smile on his face.
Or he may vary that and say, "There's my Mommy's Mom."

When Donny walked out to the pool he said,"There's your Dad."
Honey, "Donny's my hubby just like your Daddy is your Mommy's hubby."
Peej," Noooo, my Daddy's not a hubby." (with a little laugh in his voice)

This last time I visited we found some retro cartoons. Augy Doggy and Doggy Daddy that I watched when I was little. One of the scenes had the dog running through the door and left the shape of the dog in the door and the dog flattened out on the other side. His "tickle box" got turned over about that and he laughed one of those contagious laughs.

You know what else I love? This is really gross but when he comes in my bedroom in the morning and snuggles with me and he smells so sweet with the little faint smell of pee-pee in his diaper. I just love that!



We brought some hawk feathers from our yard for Peej to see so he climbed up on the counter, got out the tape, and taped it to his forehead!

He is so sweet at this age. I know that little ones grow up and aren't as much in love with their grandparents as they are when they are little so I want to savor every minute of the LOVE part! AND I hope it lasts at least to age 25!

2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

So cute and that last picture is too much! He looks so grown up in the first one. It is just so hard to believe.

Only a grandmom would love the faint smell of pee pee in the diaper :-)

Leah said...

I love that first picture!