Peej is into Ninja Turtles which I love because David was so into them when he was Peej's age.
Because of this I know about Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael.
I know that they live in sewers and that they love pizza!
This is good because I get mixed up about the new people and I don't know their names or who is good and who is bad,etc...So Peej and Peter and Brooke get some laughs because of my ignorance!!
WELL, let's get to the story.......
One day Peter came home from work and Peej greeted him...
"Hi Mike." (Michelangelo)
Peej himself is always Leonardo because Leonardo is the "coolest."
Peter says, "Hi Leo. What's going on?"
Peej answers, " Well, Master Splinter was mean to me and Raphael today."
Guess who Master Splinter is???? Mom, Brooke!!
Raphael is Bennett!
He is so creative and funny. Love that boy!!
Hopefully, Master Splinter as well as Leo and Raph will be kinder to each other in the future!
2 comments:
Haha! I didn't even know the Ninja Turtles were still around!
love your blog!
Post a Comment