Saturday, January 15, 2011

WE'RE # 1!!!!!

The new fashion statement
as determined by the Auburn female fans.
The shakers in the boots.
One Oregon fan asked me why all the Auburn women
wore jeans and cowboy boots.
That is my ticket that I am holding.

At the pre game tailgate party we saw Aubie
and the Auburn Band. I even talked to a friend from
my high school's son who played the tuba.


Don't know if you can really see this but there is an eagle
on the orange podium in the right hand corner.
They had an eagle fly before the game....Not the
Auburn Eagle but it was still great!


The flags and the cheerleaders leading
the team running out of the tunnel


Coach Chizik talking after the victory!

1 comment:

Tracy's Porch said...

You are so cute with your boots and poms. I am so happy for you and know it was a fun time!!!