Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Austin Visit

After visiting Houston I got to see Leah, Matt and Henry in Austin. 
We had fun with each other and I also was able to see friends from James Avery, Nancy and Kay. 
We were able to visit with Tracy, Dale Ashley and Gracie and I went to a baby shower for Leah's friend, Courtney and saw several of Leah's high school friends and their moms. It was a great visit!
Henry loves to do the laundry. He says "dark" when he puts the clothes in the washer because Leah was sorting clothes one day and said, "dark, light".......







Ashley is so beautiful and sweet....She gave us a tour of her house...love her
Favorite place....the park
After Henry reads his books  he sits in the basket
Handsome Boy
Henry's Funny Face.....
Gracie is adorable! Look at those eyes! She just finished eating pizza

1 comment:

Leah said...

Henry can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks!