Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Overdue Post

 
Peej's T Ball game 

In  April I went to meet my long time friend, Emily at
her condo in Gulf Shores to celebrate our ??? birthdays.


The day that I left Birmingham was the day that all of the tornadoes 
hit Tuscaloosa and the Birmingham area.
 Fortunately for me none of the storms hit Gulf Shores or IH 65 or anywhere
near my route. However, Donovan was forced to go in our 8 x 10 basement
with his flashlight and battery powered radio.
Peej and Benny all dressed up at church.

Emily and I almost caught up on all of our talking and we had a wonderful time!
I decided to make a road trip out of it and go to Houston
and Austin since Donny was  going to go to Canada

First stop.....Vescovo home in Houston


Peej's school Birthday Party

Since Peej and some of his friend have summer birthdays, they were able to celebrate
while school was still in session. I enjoyed visiting his classroom and meeting Miss Lori
and seeing all of his classmates. 
The Turtle class is very bright and colorful and it is obvious that they are learning a lot!
The cool dentist's waiting room

Oh my goodness, this is the best waiting room you've ever seen. It almost makes
going to the dentist not so bad. This was Benny's first trip so it was a little traumatic
but the dentist and her assistants were well prepared to face the challenge.
Benny's first dental experience
Peej  is an expert
Honey and Benny went to the mall and rode the carousel

 As usual, I had a wonderful time. 






No comments: