Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cousin Ashley

We got to see Cousin Ashley, Tracy, and Dale at a great indoor playground!
Air conditioning for the adults and lots of things to play with and on for the kids!

Tracy, Brooke and Leah with Benny


Not the best picture of either one of them but they were constantly moving!
You can still see how cute they both are. Opposite in looks but both so cute!



I love this picture of Ashley jumping with her hair flying.
She managed to stay put together with her bow in tact in spite of all
of the running and jumping!



The swing with Dale's head cut off in the background!


The goodbye hug! Peej looks like he's being frisked!
Ashley is so sweet! She is ALL girl and he is ALL boy!
I mentioned in a previous post that Peej and Ashley are two weeks apart. They were supposed to be only a day apart but Peej decided to come early! They will see each other again in a
month or so at Great Grandmother's 80th birthday party!
I know they will be good friends!

No comments: