Granddaddy and Kate In May, while I was in Houston, Donovan went to Canada to visit Donovan, Liz and Kate. Notice I said May and also notice the first picture with the jackets on.......while I was roasting and sweating in Houston, they had their jackets on.
Actually I have never been to Canada without snow on the ground so I am sure that light weight jackets were a relief to the Harris family as opposed to heavy coats, boots, hats, etc.
They had a great time just hanging out and being together. It is always great to see Kate and to go to her school, which they did and to see how much she has learned since we saw her last.
She is a great reader now and can speak some French also. She is such a social butterfly and she LOVES school, her friends,etc.
Liz and Donovan are such good parents and so consistent with Kate. She is on a great schedule and has become VERY independent. Of course, with Granddaddy there she was able to "cheat" on the schedule a little bit! It broke Donovan's heart when he left and she cried. Of course, she does call us and we call her but it's not quite the same as a big hug in person!
Actually I have never been to Canada without snow on the ground so I am sure that light weight jackets were a relief to the Harris family as opposed to heavy coats, boots, hats, etc.
They had a great time just hanging out and being together. It is always great to see Kate and to go to her school, which they did and to see how much she has learned since we saw her last.
She is a great reader now and can speak some French also. She is such a social butterfly and she LOVES school, her friends,etc.
Liz and Donovan are such good parents and so consistent with Kate. She is on a great schedule and has become VERY independent. Of course, with Granddaddy there she was able to "cheat" on the schedule a little bit! It broke Donovan's heart when he left and she cried. Of course, she does call us and we call her but it's not quite the same as a big hug in person!


No comments:
Post a Comment