You might know that I give everyone nicknames. Brooke is Berkie, Leah is Leebs, David is Davey or Mavers, Donovan is Donny, Peter is Peej, Bennett is Benny......and so on.
Even some of my friends have them. Anita is Neet, Emily is Em, Susie is Suz....you get the picture!
Well, when Kate lived closer to us and came over often I started calling her Katy Kate. She was about 3 1/2 when she said, "Well, okay, Becky Beck." That shows her wit and her personality!
Not to mention her "quickness."
Liz sent these recent pictures of Kate sporting her new earrings that she got for "graduating" from first grade! She JUST got out of school last Thursday, the 25th of June.
They really go to school for a long time up there. But, they don't start until after Labor Day.
Now she is a free girl...Free to just have fun for a couple of months! I'll bet she'll still play school every day, though!


1 comment:
She is so grown up!
Post a Comment